Autism is not an illness! We want to strive towards Autism ACCEPTANCE and will always listen to our patients as they are the experts on their own individual needs #AutismAcceptance (not just awareness!)
- Awareness is passive tolerance
- Acceptance means more than just understanding autistic people exist
- Acceptance is inclusive education and employment
- Acceptance is making community spaces welcoming and comfortable to accommodate for sensory differences
- Acceptance is validating autistic lives, listening to our stories, and respecting our neurological differences
- Acceptance is an ACTION!
Continue Reading Autism ACCEPTANCE – Not Just Awareness