Autism ACCEPTANCE – Not Just Awareness
Autism is not an illness! We want to strive towards Autism ACCEPTANCE and will always listen to our patients as they are the experts on their own individual needs #AutismAcceptance (not just awareness!)
- Awareness is passive tolerance
- Acceptance means more than just understanding autistic people exist
- Acceptance is inclusive education and employment
- Acceptance is making community spaces welcoming and comfortable to accommodate for sensory differences
- Acceptance is validating autistic lives, listening to our stories, and respecting our neurological differences
- Acceptance is an ACTION!